At Gateway, we believe a College education should not be a maybe but definitely for every child. Our College Readiness Program is one-step in the process of making College a reality. From test prep to finishing college applications.
Our approach and method:
- Conquer test anxiety with timed drills and exercises to improve confidence.
- Teach students to work effectively with the reading comprehension sections of the ACT/SAT.
- Review key vocabulary and grammar used on the ACT/SAT.
- Strengthen essential math skills in the areas of Algebra 1, Geometry and basic operations and probability.
- 1:1 tutoring sessions and small group (6-8 students).
- Guest speakers to empower and inform students, research colleges, college planning.
2020 Dates: January 25, February 8, 22, March 7, 14 and April 4, 25