Gateway Educational Services was established in 2009 by educators, business professionals and community leaders passionate about changing access to education and the ways in which students learn. We are Santa Barbara’s only non-profit learning center.
Our Mission Through academic development, we create the opportunity for all students to succeed with programs specifically designed for their needs, with outstanding teaching and with creativity.
- 8-10 Tutors/Teaching Assistants from UCSB
- 2 Part-time Reading Specialist
- 2 Co-Executive Directors
- 4 Interns in the areas of Events, Curriculum Development and Admin Services
- Wendy Sims Moten, Santa Barbara County
- Jordan Robinson, Keller William Realty
- David and Lisa Morales
- Jerry Howard ESQ.
- Audrey Gamble
- Connie Alexander
Young Leaders Board
- Felicia Tripa – Chair
- Ben Haslund Gourley
- Monica Diaz
- Mayra Cisneros
- Emiko Owan Dobson
- Brooke Grupe
- Elizabeth Bellas
Our Corporate Community Partners