- Conquer test anxiety with timed drills and exercises to improve confidence
- Teach students to work effectively with the reading comprehension sections of the ACT/SAT
- Review key vocabulary and grammar used on the ACT/SAT including the new SAT
- Strengthen essential math skills in the areas of Algebra 1, Geometry and basic operations
- 1:1 tutoring sessions and small group (6-8 students)
- We get to know students and their learning styles – no cookie cutter approach to learning
- Guest speakers to empower and inform students, research colleges, college planning
Classroom instruction is over 50 hours in seven sessions plus weekly 1:1 tutoring.
Dates for 2020:
January 25, Feb 8, 22, March 7, 14 and April 4, 18, 25
10:30 am to 3:30 pm sessions held at our Turnpike Center
Call (805) 895-1153 for more information.