Gateway Educational Services was established in 2009 by educators, business professionals and community leaders passionate about changing access to education and the ways in which students learn. We are Santa Barbara’s only non-profit learning center.
Our Mission Through academic development, we create the opportunity for all students to succeed with programs specifically designed for their needs, with outstanding teaching and with creativity.
- 10+ Tutors/Teaching Assistants from UCSB
- 2 Part-time Reading Specialist
- 2 Co-Executive Directors
- Interns (Social Media and Education)
Board of Director's
- Wendy Sims-Moten, Board Chair
- Ben Haslund-Gourley, Vice Chair
- Dr. Barbara DeVivo
- Dr. Mike Kauffman
- Connie Alexander, Founder
- Audrey Gamble, Founder
- Rocio Jimenez
- Martin Rios
- Marguerite Cuevas
- David Morales Sr.
- Devika Stalling
Young Leaders Board
- Ben Haslund Gourley