Gateway Educational Services was established in 2009 by educators, business professionals and community leaders passionate about changing access to education and the ways in which students learn. We are Santa Barbara’s only non-profit learning center.
Our Mission Through academic development, we create the opportunity for all students to succeed with programs specifically designed for their needs, with outstanding teaching and with creativity.
- 8-10 Tutors/Teaching Assistants from UCSB
- 2 Part-time Reading Specialist
- 2 Co-Executive Directors
- 4 Interns in the areas of Events, Curriculum Development and Admin Services
Board of Director's
- Wendy Sims Moten, Board Chair
- Ben Haslund-Gourley, Vice Chair
- David Morales Sr., Treasurer
- Dr. Mike Kauffman, Secretary
- Andrea Bowdle
- Dr Barbara DeVivo
Young Leaders Board
- Ben Haslund Gourley
Our Corporate Community Partners